Ginataang Manok at Papaya ingredients has an estimated total expenses of 200 to 250 php. Average cooking time is 1 hour.
- 1 kilogram chicken cut into serving pieces
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1/2 kilo green papaya wedged
- 3 pieces long chili
- 1 leash of lemon grass
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 ginger cut into pieces
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- chicken cubes
- cooking oil
Ginataang Manok at Papaya Procedure:
- Heat the cooking pot and pour in the cooking oil.
- Saute the garlic, onion and ginger.
- Add the chicken and cook until the color of the outer parts turn light brown, then set aside.
- Pour in the coconut milk while stirring and bring to a boil, and add lemon grass.
- Add the chicken and green papaya, simmer for 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and coconut milk becomes thick.
- Add the long green chili and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add some salt and pepper then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy the food.